We are in a fast-paced era, everyone wants quick deliveries, faster results, we want things delivered quickly, everything just has to be quick.
Quick shot, today however, is about speedily delivering your tasks on time with faster execution. So we bring you keyboard shortcuts that will aid you accomplish some of your tasks.
They include below:
- Ctrl + C = Copy selected text or image
- Ctrl + V = Paste previously copied text or image
- Ctrl + F = Find word with in document or current page,
- Ctrl + H = Replace multiple words E you need to change all words that say Marketing into Automation in a word document, type in Marketing and replace with Automation.
- Ctrl + G = Go to word in document
- Ctrl + S = Save current document
- Ctrl + N = New Page
- Ctrl + P = Print page
- Ctrl + B = Bold Text Ctrl + B again will turn bold text off
- Ctrl + U = Underlined Text Ctrl will turn Underlined text off
- Ctrl + I = Italic text Ctrl will turn off Italic text
- Ctrl + Z = Undo last
- Ctrl + W = Close current page
- Ctrl + O = Open document
- Ctrl + K = insert hyperlink
- Ctrl + M = Increase indent
Did you know that you have hidden symbols that you can use when typing?
There are also hidden signs and symbols you can use when typing. Maybe for currency symbols, € ¥ £ etc. It’s known as Alt codes and can be typed into Microsoft operating systems by holding down the Alt Key and typing with the numbers on your number pad (Make sure number lock is on)
- Alt+0169 = ©
- Alt+0153 = ™
- Alt+0128 = €
- Alt+156 = £
- Alt+159 = ƒ
- Alt+0165 = ¥
- Alt+0162 = ¢
- Alt+8355 = ₣
- Alt+13 = ♪
- Alt+14 = ♫
- Alt+16 = ►
- Alt+17 = ◄
- Alt + 2 = ☻
- Alt + 3 = ♥
- Alt+ 4 = ♦
- Alt + 5 = ♣
- Alt+6 = ♠
- Alt+10003= ✓
These are the ones we could lay our hands on, hope its useful for you. Tell us how it has worked for you.